Monday, November 16, 2009

My Mini-Show

Mini-Show at the Library

Just after the first of the month, I was asked by the Port Townsend Library staff if I could pull together a display of my artwork for their case dedicated to such things. So I ran home and grabbed some pieces, and created a small show that includes Three Skull House (the skulls bob up and down when the handle is turned), the Today Is Not Tomorrow - Raven journal, the mica bound journal, a representative group of ATC/ACEOs, and one of my favourite dolls; Bill Witkowski, Vampire Accountant. Here are some photos of the various pieces...

Bill Witkowski, Vampire Accountant
(12" tall)

Bill and his vampire cat

Mountain Raven (3.5 x 2.5")

Safe Harbour (3.5 x 2.5")

Raven In the Snow (3.5 x 2.5")

Today Is Not Tomorrow journal (5 x 7")

The display I created was liked so much, I was asked if I could do one for December, too, so I am busy working on a Winter Solstice theme. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

altermyworld said...

I personally emailed you, however just wanted to stop by and let you know those journals are amazing. Well done!
ANg

jonio said...

Congrats on this!!!! The display looks wonderful - well done! Can't wait to see what you do for Dec.