Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A Change of Location

If anyone is even reading this much-neglected, overgrown-with-weeds space, you may have wondered where I disappeared to, and I thought I've give you a map.  I have to warn you that there are plenty of weeds over in the new space, too, as I've withdrawn from a LOT of the places where I previously chanced contact with the virtual world.  I'd also like to tell you I'll be doing a lot more writing, sharing my thoughts and heartsong...I'd like to tell you that, but I'm not at all certain it's true.  Nonetheless, you deserve to better than to simply be left hanging.  So, if you care (and it's really okay if you don't, a lot of days I don't, either), go to my new(er) blog for the occasional burst of communication.  Now I'm off to write a post over there...see ya!

No comments: