Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Nrrd Grrl Alert!

I am PSYCHED, kids! You may remember my Oct. 26 '08 up the illicit footage of Tron 2 from last year's Comic-Con, so when I suddenly thought to look for what was released THIS year, you may have heard the shriek of total glee when I watched the following real-deal movie trailer. This is SO kewl...



Now go to YouTube and watch it full-screen in HD...it is a fun glimpse, with perennial hottie Jeff Bridges back in the same role he played in the 82' version.

2 comments:

melanie joy said...

That IS cool! My kids were forced to watch the first one(they loved it)and I know we'll be dragged to go see this one now too. Thanks for sharing. :)

Els said...

Dragged!?! I'll be first in line! To know me is to be around such nerdiness pretty much 24x7. Computer Scientists make great artists, ya know...same side of the brain in use with both whack-jobs. In my case it was "artist makes great computer scientist," though. I enjoy both worlds fairly equally...just don't make me go to marketing or sales meetings and rallies. BARF!