Sunday, August 9, 2009

Random Thoughts and Questions - Part Two

Niels Bohr, Werner Heisenberg, Wolfgang Pauli

From my journal, 2004 - Part Two:

"If, as many close friend have said, I truly do vibrate at a different frequency than other people, how does that effect my life? Where are the others who vibrate at a similar rate to that of mine? Do I even see the people who vibrate at the extreme other end of the spectrum from me? Again, can this "vibrational spectrum" be quantified and thus measured and mapped?

Vibrational spectrum is not a direct indicator of higher or lower intelligence, except (possibly) as perceived by society, in that quicker pattern recognition (due to higher vibrational rates) results in faster reactions to a broad spectrum of stimuli: human-human, human-machine, human-animal, and human-situational interactions.

It seems I have chosen a path on which tests and measurements of the brain/psyche are important. To wit:

1a) The effect of walking labyrinths
1b) The effect of different patterns & placements
2a) Pattern recognition as a hallmark of evolved intelligence
2b) Pattern recognition across species
3a) Vibrational spectrums

****
Do I know what all that means? Actually, yes, but I suspect anyone else reading it may think I'm a whack job. And who knows, maybe I am. Or maybe I simply vibrate at a different frequency than you.

Which leads directly to my quote of choice for the day:

"We all agree that your theory is crazy. The question which divides us is whether it is crazy enough." - Niles Bohr to Wolfgang Pauli

No comments: