Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Geeky Nrrd Grrl Plays With Her Brain

After a couple of days of head-down, shoulder-to-the-wheel working, I decided to take a little break this afternoon and play with my brain. Okay, so there really was no decision involved, I just got sidelined/distracted by a fun link to an interesting blog, which led me to another and another and, well surely I can count on you to understand the fine art of surfing the Web. Inevitably, I landed on one of those "what kind of dog are you? quiz sites. The set of quizzes I decided to take were the following, with the answer received just after them:

How Many Colors Can You Name In Five Minutes? I ended up with 79...which doesn't seem like very many unless you include the requirement of typing. This wasn't so much a case of naming them as how fast I could type the words.

How Geeky Are You? I am very proud to announce that I am 97% geeky. And I don't know which answer lost the 3%. Good to have room for improvement, though.
How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take In A Fight? 23. No further explanation required beyond sharing the absolute that when pressed, I fight to win.

How Many 90 Year Olds Could You Take In A Fight? 27. See above.

There were many other quizzes, some I took, some I didn't, but really, where's the fun in letting you in on ALL my secrets? Here's the straight skinny, though...I am a geeky artist who can - and will kick both young and old butt , and whose body, at death, is currently worth (drum roll, please) a whopping 6,115 bucks! Must be the long hair...

No comments: